Mountain Project Logo

Trad Partner May 17-23 Eldo, Lumpy, Vedauwoo

Original Post
sheriw724 · · Los Angeles · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 95

Los Angeles based, on Colorado climbing trip, seeking trad partner, multi-pitch preferred. Eldorado, Lumpy Ridge or Vedauwoo. Check out my page for my "resume". I am climbing trad moderates for almost a year, so I'll start on 5.7s until I learn the rock, but I'm happy to follow 5.9s. I'm used to Joshua Tree ratings, so a 9 there may be higher in CO. I'll be flying into Denver, and bringing double rack and 70m rope. Safe, conservative climber. Have taken self-rescue and anchor building classes.  Thank you! Sheri    call or text: Three one 0 four three five 93 six six

Elli Johnson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Sheri,

I will miss your CO trip but want to put this idea out there. I want to get back to Red Rock in November and maybe next March too. I had to cancel an earlly April trip for lack of partners. I think RR is a mecca for easy and moderate trad and would like to do some long days when the weather is good. While I can follow trad to 9+-10a, I have deliberately chosen to lead 5.7 under. I love multi pitch and the adventure aspect of placing gear on the ascent much more than pushing the grade (I save that for sport climbing). So I am very experienced following and fair at leading as long I am not scared and pumped. 

If you are also interested send me a message. I am hoping to go the first weekend of November.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply