Mountain Project Logo

Climbing partner(s) in Boulder, Colorado on June 11-12

Original Post
Peter Hauwert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

Hi everyone,

I'm travelling to Denver for a conference at midway June, I would love to do some good climbing too! To aide this, i'm planning on staying in Boulder until the conference starts
I'm from the Netherlands, from a small place near Amsterdam, so forgive me if I'm not up to par with which locations are a must-see. Could you locals give me an idea what are the best places to climb, or boulder?

I'm available on sunday 6/11, monday 6/12 and parts of Thursday  6/15 and friday 6/16.

Something about myself, I'm 35 years old and I've been climbing on and off for about 10 years, last couple of years mostly indoor bouldering, and my level is 5.10-511 (up to 6C), depending on type of route. Last year I've been bouldering every day om my home gym (boulderzolder.blogspot.com, pics soon), in an attempt to climb every day for one year (and still succesful), but I'm eager for real rock again.

So, with this background and timeframe, what are the places you would recommend, and is there anyone who would join me, or a group that I can tag along to.
The site says June is primetime for climbing here, so I reckon many people should be out there.

Cheers, Peter

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Climbing partner(s) in Boulder, Colorado on Jun…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started