By chance does anyone own both the Organic Roll down pack, and the Organic Craig pack? Besides the obvious closure systems, just curious how similar they are in size, and whether anyone has a experience worth mentioning regarding either of this packs.
- Is the roll down bag significantly larger? I'm not really looking for a giant bag.
- With the top-opening roll down bag, do you find yourself dumping the contents just to find the one item you needed to retrieve?
My uses would be as follows.
- Sport Climbing pack (dozen draws, couple pairs of shoes, light jacket, harness, lunch, some beverages..etc)
- cycling Commuting pack (Laptop, Lunch, thermos, change of clothes)
- Party pack, (fill it with beer and snacks, hop on the bike and roll a couple miles to hang with friends).