Rock Climbing Sierras or Crags Around SF in May/June

Original Post
Brian Braunstein · · Schaffhausen, Switzerland · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hey I just flew in from Switzerland and I'm looking for people to climb with.  I'm available through May and into June.  My schedule is very open so I'd be happy to find people that can climb mid-week or take extended weekends to maximize the trips.

Location-wise, I'd prefer to hit Sierra granite but I'm also up for cragging around SF area (pinnacles, saint helena, etc).  I'm happy to cruise on long easy multipitch routes, leading up to about 6b/5.10b on granite, and flopping around on top rope to about 6c/5.11- or so.

Gear-wise I have triples #0.2 - #4, doubles #0.1, #5, #6, a bunch of alpine rope setups, just no work-horse cragging rope.

Shoot me a message and lets coordinate!

bb

Robert Wilcox · · Coulterville, CA · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 0

Brian,

What are you doing on Sunday the 14th of May and where are you right now?  I am looking for someone to do the East Buttress of Middle Cathedral, a mid grade 10 pitch climb in Yosemite.  I live just a little more than an hours drive out of Yosemite valley on the 120 highway.  If Sunday doesn't work I might, Monday the 15th would also be workable for me.  Let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Rob

Robert Wilcox · · Coulterville, CA · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 0

Brian,

If it is easier to reply by email or phone rather than the forum, here are my contact details.

clanalbania@gmail.com

209-878-3873

Thanks,

Rob

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply