Mountain Project Logo

Alpine/Mountaineering Partner for May / beyond

Original Post
Pugnacious Slab · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 371

I'm free weekends (Fri-Sun) this summer and was hoping to get out to the PNW this month. Had my eye on Adam's Nw Ridge, Rainier DC, and Hood S. Side/ Sandy Glacier, and Baker but am open to suggestions. 

PM or text me (815-272-5611) if you're interested and we can discuss experience/logistics and decide on something. I live in SLC and would drive over. 

Chicken Adobo · · Rancho Palos Verdes · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I'm over in Yakima. I'm more than willing to do any of those summits with you. I'm currently in my Masters Program, but if i'm free on the weekends i'm free to climb. PM me if interested! 

NatejWeber · · Vancouver, WA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 20

Always down to go tackle a mountain. I live in the PDX area, let me know if you are going to be this way. 

Kyle Krueger · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

A slim selection of partners has me turning to the forums. This is my first post to MP and your call for climbs inspired me to register!

The Weather in the coming days looks promising and I'm itching for Rainier. Sadly i have to work Saturday but if I can rope anyone into a Sunday Car-to=car that would be ideal (DC/Ingrham Direct..hmm or ski the finger would be best). If this is something y'all are interested in... let me know, id love to talk more about my experiences and a game plan

Roamin' Buffalo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 50

Throwing my name in the thread for early-midweek partners on the same objectives. Free this mon-tue for Adams or Rainier.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest
Post a Reply to "Alpine/Mountaineering Partner for May / beyond"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started