Thanks from Royal's family....

Original Post
Tamara Robbins · · Moab, UT · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Just joined this forum today, I usually frequent SuperTopo (I'm not a climber but was asked by Dad to take care of media stuff many years ago). Just wanted to acknowledge the condolences, stories, and appreciation following Dad's death. Not certain how personal messages work on here yet, so here's my email: tamara@postpro.net. Anyone who would like to contact me/us directly feel free to do so there! I'll post something once we figure out the details of his memorial (to be held later this year).... 

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 275

Welcome to Mountain Project and I'm sorry about your loss.

Nate Doyle · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 10

Tamara, our deepest condolences to you and your family.

And thank you for taking the time to reach out to everyone here on Mountain Project. 

I remember when I was young, a group of us boys would religiously wear the Royal Robbins branded hats. This until our moms would finally get fed up with these dirty, tattered, stinky hats and throw them away. We'd, of course, fish them out of the garbage; there was lots of life left in them yet. Eventually, the hats would fall apart, become unwearable, get lost or find their way into a pretty girls closet, as a keepsake perhaps, never to be seen from again. 

The hats are gone now but, the memories, the memories will always live on.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply