Phoenix area climbing partner needed May 21-22

Original Post
Angela Kuhn · · SeattleSeattle · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey guys, I'm Angie, from Seattle and am going to be in the Phoenix/Chandler area for a few days from 5/21-22 for work. I have mostly done sport climbing, have only lead (5.4-5.7) a few so far. I have followed trad a couple of times.  I'm hoping to find someone who wants to do 5.6-5.9s one or both of those nights. Carpools welcome also. Thanks! 

Jason L. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 40

I'll be there on the 21st, also from the Seattle area and looking for some climbing partners and exposure to the area as I don't know much about AZ climbing. PM me if interested, can probably bring most of the gear for sport climbing pretty easily.

Cheers,

Jason

Ivan Baez · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I would normally go but I'm oncall at the hospital. I'm a member of the Arizona Mountaineering Club and will pass the info to the rest of group to see if anyone is available. Lots of great places within 1 hour of Phoenix. But it will be pretty hot this weekend highs in the 96-102 F

Hey I don't think I'm going to have time to climb this trip. I won't have any full days because of work, so the temp looks like it will be too hot when I'm available. Thanks for the replies 

Ivan Baez · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Ok. Some people don't mind the heat. I don't go out if it's close to triple digits even if I could, lol.

Lol yeah that's way too hot! Sorry for the late reply :) 

Connor McAndrew · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Everyone--new to the area.  Looking for trad partners to hit the Phoenix crags on weeknights and venture into California and Flagstaff on the weekends.  Text 314-606-0104 or message me here! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply