WTB: Women's harness, PAS/tether, nuts?

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Michael Hahn · · Roseville, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hello everyone, 

I'm looking for a harness for my girlfriend, size small. A Petzl Luna would be awesome, but I'm open to anything. I'm looking for some form of PAS/tether for myself, show me what you got. I'm also possibly looking for a well loved set of DMM wallnuts, depends on the price. It doesn't need to be a complete set, I'm just trying to start building my rack. Make me an offer!! 

AndrewArroz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0
GoatSlayer · · Olympia, WA · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hey there, I've got a Metolius 22 PAS and a full set of standard nuts (ether BD or WC) that I haven't been using. The Nuts have never been placed. Send me a msg :)

AndrewArroz wrote:

You can buy yourself a new PAS for less than $20 on Moosejaw right now. I'd go that way rather than buy someone's used PAS.
https://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_Sterling-Rope-Chain-Reactor_10105769_10208_10000001_-1_?cm_mmc=Display-_-Remarketing-_-Criteo-_-Sterling-Rope-Chain-Reactor_Criteo&utm_source=Criteo&utm_medium=Remarketing&ad_id=Remarketing&utm_campaign=Sterling-Rope-Chain-Reactor

Looks like that's probably what I'm going to do for the PAS, thanks for that link. Also, bump

Mike Womack · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 1,297
Mike Womack wrote:

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/112890547/fs-two-brand-new-never-worn-womens-bd-harness-prices-lowered

Yeah I saw that one, but the solution is too small and I'm not trying to spend $75 on a new harness for her because she's new to climbing. I ended up just getting a Primrose off Moosejaw since they were on sale too.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply