Canadian Alpine Summer 2017 [Thread]

Original Post
Raddam6 · May 9, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 40

Hey all. This was originally a personal post but if it stays up on the list we can use it as a thread.

Hello all. I'm looking for partners for alpine climbing across Canada this summer from the beginning of July through the end of August. I have the entire summer off and I'm interested in climbing anything from FA's on Vancouver island to classics in the Bugaboos, to big routes around Canmore. Get in touch and we can talk. I lead 12a follow 12d. My itinerary is very open and I'm open to suggestions, as well as having lots of ideas of my own. Talk to you soon!

Helen Johnson · May 14, 2017 · Jackson, WY · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

Hey. On a similar schedule. Proabably be hanging around Squamish and the Bugaboos, but would be really psyched to go to less traveled places!

Ben Williams · May 18, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 25

Also doing the same. Vanlife summer. Though looks like you guys are a fair bit more experienced. If you end up planning any "easy" alpine trips and need a 2nd, or even open to a third, let me know. One of my goals this year is beginner summits in bugaboos, specifically kain route on bugaboo spire

Raddam6 · May 19, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 40

Hey Helen and Ben. Helen I PMed you, dont know if you saw it. Ben, I am sure we will run into each other. I'll probably be able to shoot a partner or two your way at some point during the summer.

Stefan Zwanepoel · 7 days ago · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

hello guys. I'm not free all the time, but will be looking for someone to climb with until season past. It will be in Jasper and Banff/Canmore area. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply