Mountain Project Logo

Anasazi VCS?

Original Post
David Park · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Just checked the five ten site and realized that the "Moderate" section is missing the Blue Petroglyph C4 and Golden Tan models Onyxx models. The "new" Golden Tan C4 model only has a size 14. From what I know of the website, Five Ten doesn't usually remove a model displayed on their site if they sell out but simply label it "out of stock". 

I'm also a local, so I recently went to the factory spring sale where they had hundreds of brand new Petroglyh Blue c4 and golden tan Onyxx for insanely low prices. Is a Anasazi VCS update in the pipes? 

Ted Pinson · · Chicago, IL · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 190

Hmm, weird...that shoe is also listed as having C4, which the Tan normally does not.  Maybe they realized that everyone liked the look of the Tan better (the blue is hideous) but the rubber of the blue?

Doug Hutchinson · · Seattle, WA · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 95

Well, it has been nearly a year since FiveTen discontinued or screwed up a great product, so...

I am overdue to acquire another pair of VCSs (probably my 6th pair). Anyone care to convince me that a Tenaya Ra (which I have never tried) is the better shoe now? 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply