WTB KONG DUCK(s)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Shelton Hatfield · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 585

Hello MP,

Have a Kong Duck? Or two? Talk to me, please. I would like to buy. I'm in the valley, but happy to have one shipped.

Thanks a bunch

Byrne · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 10

I'd recommend the roll n lock.  I found a site that *was* selling them for about 45 bucks each, but it looks like they're up to 55 now:

CT roll n lock

I think that it is probably better than the duck although I've never used the duck, so shouldn't really even say that.  This is the internet though, so my opinion can be completely unfounded and I'll fight to the death to defend it.

YMMV

delly84 · · Golden, Co · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 154

I have two wild country ropemen that i'd be willing to sell

Shelton Hatfield · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 585

Heeeere ducky ducky ducky

jcm537 · · Broomfield, Co. · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 0

I got mine on Amazon for $51.

Firestone · · California · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 509

Hey there, I would also recommend the roll'n lock. I own the Kong duck, the ropeman, and the microtrax and I only use my microtrax now because of the pulley and the ability to lock it open. From what I've heard the roll'n lock is basically the same as the microtrax. I do love my Kong duck though, I just like the multi use of the microtrax.

Curious, what do you plan on using them for? I don't have one to sell but good luck.

stolo · · Shelby, NC · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 110

Also recommend the RollNLock from Treestuff, more versatile 

Justin Skaare · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 90

I'm guessing you're going to use the ducks for simul-climbing.  For that, they are sweet!  I am curious about the roll'n lock though.  

Edit: Good review of devices for simuling: http://chossboys.weebly.com/theory/theory-of-simul-climbing CT roll'n lock recommended.  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply