Mountain Project Logo

Acadia in June

Original Post
sbaclimber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2013 · Points: 0

Hi all,

my family and I will be staying in Lamoine, ME for 3 weeks in the middle of June (~6th - 22nd) and I would love to find someone to climb with for a day or two in that time.

I haven't been climbing much lately, but leading shorter stuff up to 5.6/7-ish should still be doable. Toprope and seconding, theoretically  a couple grades higher.

I should have a rope and basic rack with me too.

If anyone is interested in climbing with a 40(*ugh*) yr. old experienced but out of shape climber, I'm your guy! :-)

I am not opposed to bouldering either, just won't have a mat with me...

Cheers,

Gabe

PS, family climbing with kids also an option!

Generalpoopface · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 40

Hmmm, my wife and I are in the process of getting a trip together for that exact time frame and will have her dad's RV as a resource too.  I'm not 40 (soon to be 37 :P).  I'll PM you if we decide to head that way.

cool! yeah, definitely drop me a line if you head up (down?) Acadia way.

Y.T. Bak · · NYC · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Climbing there is incredible I would like to do it .. Touch base please by text 646-873-0831

Hey Y.T.

will text you once I am state-side and have my tracfone reactivated.

Cheers,

Gabe

Tyler Neville · · Northfield, VT · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 10

Hey everybody, I live in Bar Harbor and am looking for partners. I don't have a ton of outdoors experience but I'm really looking to learn from some more experienced folks. Drop me a line anytime.

Best, Tyler

Hey Tyler,

we are leaving in 7 hrs to fly over! I will drop you a line with my contact info (we will be in Lamoine, don't know Tel.# just yet...) once we have settled in.

Cheers,

Gabe

just a bit of bump if anyone is around and looking for a partner/ tagalong from now until the 21st...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northeastern States
Post a Reply to "Acadia in June"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started