Mountain Project Logo

Rock climbing in indonesia

Original Post
izzuddin Witsqo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0
  • Hello!

my name is izzuddin azzam and i'm a climber from bandung indonesia. I usually climb at citatah. I've been climbing in this area since i was kid.  So, you can ask me anything to climb in citatah. And if you need a guide you can contact me. I'm sorry I can't post the topos. I had worked with it but all the file was gone. So, i need to re-work.

citatah have a 5 famous climbing location. Include citatah 125 (mount pabeasan), mount hawu (which has a natural arc), citatah 90 (karang panganten), citatah 48 (mount manik), and pawon cave. The type of all areas is limestone. And all have a bolted sport route. But usually climbers climb at citatah 125. 

Citatah 125 have elevation about 125meters from the ground. It have about 100 routes including sport and trad. The range difficulty is from 5.7-5.13b. 

How to get there? 

From bandung you can go to the bus station an take the bus direction to cianjur. Say to the bus man that you want to stop at kurnia factory.

Ksenia Shkaruta · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Izzuddin Azzam,

I plan to be in Bandung in two weeks (May 28, 29) and would love to try out local climbing spots and I do need a guide. 

How can I get in touch with you to plan to meet?

Best,

Zena

Ksenia Shkaruta wrote:

Hi Izzuddin Azzam,

I plan to be in Bandung in two weeks (May 28, 29) and would love to try out local climbing spots and I do need a guide. 

How can I get in touch with you to plan to meet?

Best,

Zena

Hi zena!

if you use whatsapp you can send me a message or call me. I think it's an easiest way to communicate.

This is my whatsapp/phone number +6281221239756 

Regard,

azzam

Ksenia Shkaruta · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi there! Tried looking for you on Whatsapp - couldn't find. Can you message me on FB - Zena Ksenia.

Ksenia Shkaruta wrote:

Hi there! Tried looking for you on Whatsapp - couldn't find. Can you message me on FB - Zena Ksenia.

Hi zena

i had sent you a message on FB. Please checkout 

thanks

Tony Kwan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Azzam, do you happen to know a guide for a last minute trip to Citatah this Wed? Thank you. Appreciate your leads.

Tony Kwan wrote:

Hi Azzam, do you happen to know a guide for a last minute trip to Citatah this Wed? Thank you. Appreciate your leads.

Hi tony!

Yes sure man. I do some guiding too.. can i get your contact? Facebook or whatsapp will make a communication easier. 

Jeremy Lubkin · · Worldwide Wanderer · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 5

I will be in Indonesia at the end of March. Is it a good season? I'm there to dive but I'll have my climbing gear and can extend my trip a bit.  I don't know anything about Indo climbing but I'd love to explore it!

Jeremy Lubkin wrote:

I will be in Indonesia at the end of March. Is it a good season? I'm there to dive but I'll have my climbing gear and can extend my trip a bit.  I don't know anything about Indo climbing but I'd love to explore it!

yes! It will be a summer. If you come to bandung, you can contact me. 

Moritz Jakob · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

Hey man

Im in bandung for a few days. Is there any bouldering or an indoor climbing gym around?

Thanks for Your answer 

Moritz Jakob wrote:

Hey man

Im in bandung for a few days. Is there any bouldering or an indoor climbing gym around?

Thanks for Your answer 

Good place for bouldering is in purwakarta. and bandung don't have any indoor gym. But there is a indoor bouldering wall at eiger store. They have lead wall to at the outside of the store.

Ricky Lim · · Kuala Lumpur, MY · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Hi izzuddin, sent you a msg on Facebook. Please check

Angus Carriere · · Ottawa, ON · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

Hey! I will be coming to Indonesia in April. Can we please climb together man? 

Jef Van Alsenoy · · Antwerpen · Joined Feb 2020 · Points: 0

Hi Angus, I'll be in Indonesia around the same time. I'm also happy to team up! I'll be carrying a sports rack :)

Somantri Pabrik Bata Merah · · Garut, ID · Joined Jun 2021 · Points: 0

Hi, it looks like it's fun to climb mountains in the Bandung area. Hopefully one day can reach one of the peaks there.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "Rock climbing in indonesia"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started