Arc' Teryx Bora 80 $50

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
txclimber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 0

Blue and black Bora 80.  size small.  ****Missing top pocket****....so I'm selling super cheap.  Still works great as as crag pack/hauler, just maybe not ideal for a backpacking experience.

Maybe you have another lid that can fit or contact arc teryx for replacement if it's really important to you.  Buyer pays shipping.

Jared Serna · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Wait so how much capacity is lost without the lid? Is the top of the pack just as protected elements from the elements as with the lid?

txclimber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 0
Jared Serna wrote:

Wait so how much capacity is lost without the lid? Is the top of the pack just as protected elements from the elements as with the lid?

It's still a huge pack and the Bora has a large front pocket as well.  I don't think the top lid is calculated in when they call it an 80 liter pack.  

As far as "the elements" it has a drawstring closure on the top, but I wouldn't call it waterproof.  I'm not sure it would be weathertight even with the lid.

Other than the missing lid, it's in great condition.  No rips, tears, etc.

beach · · Portland, ME · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 44

bump for a deal thats actually pretty good, the old arc packs kickass

Zach Davis · · Talent, Oregon · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 5

Bump for a comfortable and strong pack!  I have this pack and love it! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply