Climber's Ranch

Original Post
Matthew Brode · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 5

Climbing the Grand in August and don't have a place to stay (more importantly shower) before hopping on a flight back East. As an AAC member anyone know if I can just drive over to the Climber's ranch to get some suds going? EVERYTHING is booked, including the ranch because of the solar eclipse. 

cragmantoo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 175
Mike Morin · · North Conway, NH · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 1,255

Yep, you can buy a shower at the climbers ranch if you're not a registered guest.

Greg Miller · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2006 · Points: 470

that place sucks, i stayed there a few summers ago, good luck gettin any sleep if your bunk mates are snorers, we even had two people walk in, in the middle of the night and sleep on the floor then leave super early. also got harrassed by the camp host, some old drunk guy who had a problem with us hanging out in the parking lot just before "quiet time"... he ended up making more of a scene than us.

threatened to call the rangers, which he did on me, but thats because i gave a little attitude back after he asked my name and cabin number.... i was being a respectful paid guest... so i guess if you like being harrassed by a drunk and his bitch wife...

i will spend my money else where

Brandon.Phillips · · Portola, CA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 55

I think its $5 for a shower.  I've had good experiences there.

MJD · · Jackson, WY · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 25

7$ gets you into the Jackson Rec Center. As a bonus, there is a sauna, steam room, and a hot tub!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply