Yosemite 5/16–5/19 Looking for climbing partner 5.9ish - HAVE CAMPSITE

Original Post
Lisa Ellerin · · San Francisco. CA · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I'll be in the valley 5/15-5/19. I have a campsite with space for trade for a lead. I have single rack, stoppers, 60M rope, quickdraw to add to our rack. about me: I've been climbing for a year. Not leading yet outdoors. 11a is about my max in the gym. I've followed 5.8/5.9 trad in yosemite about five times last year. Awesome & trustworthy belayer. Experience on multi pitch. I've been taking a lot of classes to become a safe & educated climber.  So new to climbing, but quickly building good experience. And just want to get out on that granite!!

James Sweeney · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 0

Lisa,

Try Supertopo

Lotsa valley folks there

Jim

Cole Dunbar · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Lisa,

I'm free Wednesday-Friday this week if you haven't already found a partner. It looks like we have about the same gear. I'm relatively new with a couple trad leads under my belt and would love to spend a couple days on 5.6-5.7ish trad routes in the Valley. 

PM me if you're interested.

Cole

Matt Rebong · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Lisa, 

Ditto on the gear but have been trad climbing for 4 years. Free 5/17 - 5/19 and am looking for an excuse to go to the valley. Text or PM me if interested! 1.408.348.3719 

Michael Duarte · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 45

hi lisa! ill be arriving in the valley Friday morning and would love to jump on some classics. cragging and possible multipitch routes would be great. ive been climbing on and off for the past six years. I have a semi complete rack (cams and nuts) text me so we can get the ball rolling on what we should climb!:) 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply