ISO: Gym rope & Static rope

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 359

Looking to get a 45m rope, 9.5-10mm. This one would be for gym use only. 

Also looking to get a 30-35m static rope 9-10mm for other uses.

If you have either, or have a chunk of rope with either of this criteria from a spool you have, OR you're interested in buying and splitting a large spool, let me know.

Duncan Domingue · · Scott, Louisiana · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Not quite what you're looking for, but I have a 30m 10.1mm dynamic climbing rope from Mammut. GearX recently had quite the sale on a 150m spool of this rope from Mammut, and it is specifically a gym rope (which I understood to mean it doesn't have any dry treatment, but has all the other qualities you'd expect from a dynamic climbing rope). So I got two 60m pieces and one 30m piece out of it. The rope's never been used.

If you're interested, I'll sell it to you for $40 plus shipping. I've no idea how much it would cost to ship because I can't think of a small way to pack it (though I'm sure I can come up with something).

I appreciate the offer Duncan, unfortunately a 30m rope wouldn't be long enough for the routes at the gym where I climb. Thanks though!

Bump

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply