VW Golf / GTI Trailer Hitch

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
mstolorena · · Shelby, NC · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 95

Located in Shelby, NC. 

For sale is a CURT 110003 Class 1 Trailer Hitch that is designed to fit 2010-2014 Mk6 VW Golf (includes TDI and GTI submodels).

Hitch is lightly used, the paint is in good condition with a few minor defects from rocks and road debris. The hitch is about 2 years old and I used it to carry a bike rack. I removed all stickers/labels before I put it on the car, so no sticky or unsightly residue from weathered stickers, clean black paint! I have the mounting hardware as well (yes that was tricky to get off the car), so this is ready to plug and play onto your Golf or GTI!

https://www.amazon.com/110003-Class-Trailer-Hitch-Old-Style/dp/B0033WLGPA/ref=au_as_r?_encoding=UTF8&Make=Volkswagen%7C74&Model=GTI%7C6838&Year=2014%7C2014&ie=UTF8&n=15684181&newVehicle=1&s=automotive&vehicleId=6&vehicleType=automotive

$60

mstolorena · · Shelby, NC · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 95

bump!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply