Mountain Project Logo

NRG Partner some time in June

Original Post
Pat Thornton · · State College, PA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

I've got some time in June to take a week or so and climb wherever so I was thinking of heading down to NRG. Just looking to get some casual climbing in while I have a few weeks free. I lead somewhere in the 10 range but don't really care about grades. Id be driving from southeast PA if ya need a lift.

Mikey Anderson · · Hershey, PA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 15

Hey Pat. South central PA here, but I'm taking some summer classes in Chincoteague Island VA. That's almost not worth mentioning as, it's just as far a drive.  But I have a two or three week break in June sometime if you're interested. Maybe some of my usual partners would even try to ride down with you.  On a strong day, I can rock 10's solid, been pretty humbling lately; but I've never been to the new so I'd be looking to have fun no matter.

Andrew DeCarlo · · Fayetteville, WV · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Hey, I live at the nrg and would meet up. At that point I'll be guiding on the river on the weekends; probably free most week days. Message me if you're in need of a partner and we could figure something out. 

Sorry for the late response I've been in the middle of final exams. I'll let both of you know when I plan to head down and hopefully we can meet up. 

Andy Nottingham · · Weston, WV · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 285

I am also free in June.  I just bought two new 60 meter ropes.   If you guys could use another belayer or leader I have plenty of trad gear too.  

Heading down May30-June7 (may 30 is a driving day). If you're in the area any of those days shoot me a message. I'm bringing a bunch of friends from Penn State of all ability levels so I'll have people to climb with either way. Anyone is welcome to join our crew

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply