Mountain Project Logo

Moving to Seattle Need People to Ski/Climb with

Original Post
BrokenChairs 88 · · Denver, CO · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 240

Hello PNW!!  I am moving to Seattle this weekend and am looking to find some regular climbing partners.  I am open to alpine, trad, sport, aid or backcountry skiing just looking to get out.  I have climbed in Index, The Exits, Vantage, and Mazama before so I am not completely new to the area just need some partners who want to get after it this season.  Cheers!  

Liz · · Seattle · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hi there! I'll be at Vantage this Friday and Saturday. You're welcome to join.

Elizabeth,

Thanks for the offer.  I probably won't be passing through the Vantage area till late Saturday afternoon but I'd like to try to get at least a pitch or two in.  Do you know where you're planning on climbing?  Or what time you were planning on leaving?

Tobin Story · · Woodinville, WA · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 35

Hi there - I could always use more partners. I bc ski and climb alpine, trad and sport. My favorite trips are moderate alpine routes (moderate to me means below 5.8... I know moderate means 5.10 to some). I'm also a former SLC transplant. Hit me up if you want to climb sometime. 

Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175

climbing friend,

you must first develop surly attitude, a fine moustache, an all-consuming love of organic vegetable, and many clothings of black in color and tight fitting. Only then may you be socially acceptable in your new home.

Aleks Zebastian wrote:

climbing friend,

you must first develop surly attitude, a fine moustache, an all-consuming love of organic vegetable, and many clothings of black in color and tight fitting. Only then may you be socially acceptable in your new home.

bwhahahahahaha sounds like I have a lot of changes to make in my life.  Thanks for the insight Aleks!

Liz · · Seattle · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

We'll be jumping around between sunshine, riverview, and millennium. But we're probably gonna be gone by 5pm Saturday :(

Marcus Bult · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

If you are interested in doing Mt. Baker early June. Let me know!  Been trying to get a team together.

A M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 25

I'll be looking for partners Saturdays to Tuesdays throughout the summer months. Prefer Index trad, single or multipitch. Let me know if you ever need a partner, 360 628 0642. 

Rob Coleman · · Seattle, WA · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

I'm always looking for new partners for all the disciplines you mentioned; mostly rock at them moment, since it's the season. Hit me up on Facebook if you want.  During the weeks I'm either at VW Seattle or SBP every day.  

The wife and I are going to Vantage this coming weekend Friday through Monday too.

I have tomorrow off anyone want to get out.  Thinking sport at the Exits or Trad up at Index.  

Paul Hutton · · Nephi, UT · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 740

I just moved here. Got climbing gear and skis. No skins yet. Wanting to try ski mountaineering. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Moving to Seattle Need People to Ski/Climb with"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started