Wanted: Paid "adventure nanny" in the Sierra

Original Post
Goran Lynch · · Oakland, CA · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 8

My wife and I are looking for someone to either travel with us for weekends from the Bay, or meet near our destination (typically Mammoth / Owens River Valley / Yosemite / SEKI) to help take care of our little guy (15mo old now). As people who love long routes, especially if they're a bit out there, we've experimented with either committing to car-to-car days (leaving little man with our nanny), or all hiking in to a mini base-camp and climbing from there. 

We're looking for someone who's comfortable camping wherever we land, enjoys being outside, and likes spending time with small-but-expanding humans. This'd be a good gig for someone who wants to make some money just hanging out outside, getting some exercise, and teaching a toddler how to get warm in the sun after splashing in cold water. 

Shoot me a PM if you're interested, and we'd be happy to talk in more detail!

Goran

Levo R · · Sunnyvale, CA · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 0

Goran and "his Wife" are the raddest pair and koolest parents I know.  If I wasn't trying to steal Goran away from his wife, then maybe she'd give me the job.  But In all seriousness this couldn't be a better gig for a cool, fun person looking to take care of supper chill (and really funny actually) little guy in the best surroundings.

-Dave

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply