Search of partners trad climbing around western US summer and fall 2017

Original Post
Dylan Price · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 0

Hi MP! Just graduated from college and I'm taking some time to climb trad classics around the west...... Starting trip leaving from telluride colorado in early July. Have some friends meeting me for some days but need partners all over !  First stop Vedauwoo: early July then to Devils Tower:  late July. Then up to Squamish for end of July and early August. Hopefully ill be prepared... mid August- early September in Yosemite. After that I am heading to the desert for the fall. Joshua tree/Red Rock for mid sept- mid october then finishing off in Moab/ the Creek for October and November. Let me know if you're interested in climbing! I am trying to do classics of all grades  5.11- and under, with a lot of multipitching.. I have a double rack and a 4Runner...... the stoke is real. 

DanielJames · · Custer, SD · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 95

Let me know when you are around Devil's Tower! Do you know what routes or general grade you are looking to climb there?

Chiatt · · Bozeman, Mt · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 85

Give me a shout if you head through Bozeman. 

Jess Arnold · · Minneapolis, MN · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 366
DanielJames wrote:

Let me know when you are around Devil's Tower! Do you know what routes or general grade you are looking to climb there?

If you're looking for a gang to get up the Tower, let me know. I'm looking for a pal or two to head up there in late July/August. I'll be around that area for at least two weekends during late summer; PM me if you want some more specific dates. 

Xavi Coll · · Barcelona · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I am gonna around Devil's Tower by mid July. I'd like to join you. As I am traveling from Spain I will only have my shoes and harness. 

Jason Young · · Los Alamos, NM · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 1,340

Hey Dylan,

I'm on tour also, and will be at Vedauwoo in July.  I'm psyched to climb the Tower sometime too!  Let me know if you're interested in climbing with me.

Jason

MattPin · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

In devils tower July 12 - 17th

Got all the gear and would love to get some of the classics!

408 916-7065

Matt

Mike Diesen · · Sierra Vista, AZ · Joined Oct 2006 · Points: 365

I live in Southern AZ but would love to climb in Red Rock. Let me know when in Sept. and I'll see if I can plan a trip there.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply