Mountain Project Logo

Spring Cleaning: Arc'teryx Jacket, wool tops, shorts, Salewa boots, New Balance trail running shoes

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Outdrgear · · Purcellville, VA · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 230

Clearing out the closet! My loss is your gain. All prices include shipping for anyone east of the Mississippi River, add $5 for anyone west of the Mississippi River. 

Mens Arc'teryx Sidewinder Jacket size size Medium. This is an older model Sidewinder but it is still in very good condition. A couple very light stains on the front of jacket. I took a close up photo of one of the stains. $140

Mens Sierra Designs hiking pants size 32x30. Like New! Great for hiking or climbing. $25

Mens Sierra Desings stretch cargo shorts size 32. 3 different colors. Like New!! I dont think I ever wore them more than just trying on. All 3 pairs for $40

Mens Patagonia wool tops size M. 3 tops in all. The light tan and one of the black tops are old school patagonia when the quality was much higher and the other black one is new patagonia. The light tan as the most use but still in good contition, one small tear on the back which i took a picture of. The two black tops are in excellent condition. Prices are Tan:$20, Old school black $25, New school black top $25 or $60 for all 3. 

Mens Salewa Mountian Trainer Mid GTX size 44. Excellent condition!! Probably have less than 10 miles on them. $100

Mens New Balance Leadville 1210 V2 Size 11. Brand New in the box. Grey/Orange color, but look like a pinkish red in real life. I posted a stock photo since they are new in the box but i can take a real photo of the shoes if you request. $60

Outdrgear · · Purcellville, VA · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 230

bump price drop

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply