Sold: #thatwaseasy

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
LLubchenco · · Lander, wy · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 10

Spring Cleaning time means it's time to offload some extra gear, not to mention, cars don't pay for their maintenance themselves! All gear has been used. I'm not going to say it hasn't been fallen on, because it probably has, because I use my gear. That being said, I take care of my gear and the last 2 years I've definitely been more of a sport climber, so this stuff hasn't seen a whole lot in that time besides storage bins. 

Prices include shipping. PayPal is preferred as it's easy, and if you'd like buyer protection, then I ask that you include 3% extra to cover fees. I've bought and sold a bunch on here and am psyched to get this gear to people who will use it! 

First up: BD Camalot #1. Reslung about 2 years ago by runout customs in Moab. Good action, maybe a little squeaky, but overall in perfect working order. $35 shipped with red neutrino

Second: Wildcountry Offset set- All but the #1 were reslung with the corresponding Metolious color for the larger lobe. I know the sizes aren't quite the same, but it made it easier as I think in metolious sizes. Sorry if it's inconvenient... $115 for all 5 including carabiners

Third: Metolious Fat Cams- Creeksters rejoice, three fat cams in the most difficult sizes! Who needs extra pieces in sizes you're good at? Orange, Red, and Black (that's hands for somebody right?). All in really good shape with smooth action. (the orange has a small squeak from the trigger wires I think). $80 for the set

Finally: Yellow and Orange Metolious cams- The orange is a TCU and the yellow is a 4cu reslung with dyneema. Both have nice action. $40 takes both

Buy everything for $240! You make it easy for me, I make it easy for you! Also, I'll hook a brother or sister up in exchange for petzl spirit express draws or katana laces in a 42.5. 

Kate Johnson · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

PM'd

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply