Ride share Beaver to Red Rock?

Original Post
Adam Nichols · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey there.  Sob story to follow but...

Bit of a last ditch effort for my partner and I.  We are wondering if anyone is traveling south past Beaver going to climb in Red Rock for the weekend?  Anyone want to split the gas to let us hop in with you?

My partner and I are from Edmonton, AB, CA.  We started having car problems and some warning lights north of SLC on our way to Red Rock.  The mechanic said it was nothing, reset it, and we went on our way.  Just north of Beaver the car lost power and the radiator blew.  We have a $6000 bill fixing everything and lost our vehicle.  So much for our week in Red Rock climbing trip!  We were planning on heading home tonight after the engine was fixed but during the repair they broke a water pump.  Honest mistake, but it means we will be here all weekend.  At least they put us up in a hotel.  With nothing to do for the next 2 days this is my last ditch effort to see if anyone has any plans on driving past us and might want to pick us up.  We would just stay in a tent while we were there.  We do have a 60 lb dog, who is well mannered but still would take up a seat.  Like I said, bit of a last ditch effort.

Thanks for reading our little story.  Have a good weekend, everyone!

James Sweeney · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 30

Oh.  FROM Beaver TO Red Rock.

I read the title and thought you wanted to ride A beaver .

Woulda been tough to share, though. They're not very roomy.

Sounds like fun. Maybe if I ever make it up to AB I'll give it a try.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply