Mountain Project Logo

Arc'teryx Stuff For Sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Brian Lavett · · Wilsonville · Joined May 2016 · Points: 250

Both jackets are sold

Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody, black, men's large $150. Great condition. No signs of wear. No rips, holes, or stains.

Arc'teryx Gamma MX Hoody, large, color is blackbird, new condition. Paid $349 less than 6 months ago. It's hung in my closet ever since. $150 shipped. 

If someone wants both jackets, They can have the pair for $250, plus shipping.

Arc'teryx Acrux FL GTX Approach Shoes, blue, size 12. $75 shipped. 

T shirts: Arc'teryx T Shirt, black large ,,Rab T-shirt slate blue color size large, Sportiva T-shirt red extra large and runs very small. Too small for me and I wear a large.

Arc'teryx SL 340 harness, medium. Good shape, $70.

I will post some pics when I get home from work. The t shirt and shoes are used, and in good shape. The jackets are pristine. They have actually never been used for anything but wearing around town. The Gamma has been worn to the store a couple times. That's it. It still feels new. The Atom has been worn, but mostly to the office on cold mornings, and to the sport crag a few times. We had a pretty mild winter in Alabama. 

Patrick Herrmann · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

PMed about jackets

Both Jackets are sold

RussNadler · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 160

You've got mail

Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 35

Bump for a solid seller. My gear arrived early, carefully-packed, and as described.

Thanks Man. Glad you're happy. Hope I didn't go overboard with the bubble wrap. Lol

Joe Z. · · Prairie du Sac, WI · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 120

Do you have pics/prices for the t-shirts?

Thanks

$10 each shipped, or $50 for all 6. They are all larges. The Sportiva shirt says extra large, but fits like a trim fit large. I guess they run small. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply