FS: La Sportiva OW shoes! Own history!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
lenore sparks · · Denver, Colorado · Joined Apr 2007 · Points: 310

Move over TC Pros, the past has come to school you. I'm selling my radical pair of La Sportiva Sport ladies climbing shoes size US 6. They fit like Scarpa 38, MadRock 39 (US 6.5) 

Do you want to learn crack climbing in the gritty fractures of Vedawoo or J Tree? Are you sick and tired of bloody ankles? Do you want to impress older climbers and look cool in front of people aged far beyond your peers? Well this shoe is for you! They really are made for long days on a wall (they have a thin steel insert to promote stiffness) and are hand made from soft cow suede for extra comfort. The ankle guards are key and prevent having to duct tape your leggings below the ankle bones. I recently resoled them at Rock and Resole. Excellent condition, and ready to rock!  This is a great shoe for a moderate crack climber or aspiring OW climber. I take Venmo, but prefer local interactions. Denver. $45 obo 

Dave Jones · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 12

I am pretty sure that what you have there is a pair of One Sport Resin Rose. Kind of unique 'cause they had a thin metal stiffener in the sole. Todd Skinner and Catherine Destivelle wore them me thinks.

Dave Jones wrote:

I am pretty sure that what you have there is a pair of One Sport Resin Rose. Kind of unique 'cause they had a thin metal stiffener in the sole. Todd Skinner and Catherine Destivelle wore them me thinks.

YESSSSSS! Those are the ones! The stiffness is actually really nice!  My feet are too big for them now, sadly. They are bomb though!

Only a real man can wear leopard tights and pink and purple shoes. RIP Skinner- my freaking hero! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply