Climbing partners Carderock/ Great Falls

Original Post
Kaitlin Kozak · Apr 27, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined 22 days ago · Points: 0

Hi All- I am looking for  climbing partners at Carderock...Im in my 30s with 1-2 years of light outdoor climbing experience..my schedule is flexible. 

bkozak · Apr 27, 2017 · Sterling, VA · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 20

Another Kozak?  No way!     I climb at Great Falls and Carderock quite frequently on weekends (Great Falls more than Carderock).  I have a fairly sizable group of friends who climb there as well (girls included).  We're all mid to late 20s and have been climbing for 2 years as well.  We're a very welcoming group and would certainly be cool with you joining in.  We also go to Sugarloaf Mountain frequently and my buddy and I do weekend trips to Seneca Rocks when the weather looks nice.  Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Ben Williams · Apr 27, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 25

Also looking for partners. planning to be out there early on sunday morning this weekend if anyone else is interested. Just shoot me a message and I'll send you over my phone #

Nancy Prrtt · May 11, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined 25 days ago · Points: 0

I'm jumping on this thread... I'm in Baltimore and am also looking for some climbing buddies this summer/fall! Bkozak I'm sending you a pm to see if I can join up w your group sometime :)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply