Mountain Project Logo

FS: 5.10 Climbing Shoes, Scarpa Climbing Shoes, Oakley Sunglasses, Wild Woods ski boots, Food Jar

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Aunt Patty · · Fryeburg, ME · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 126

Once again doing some spring cleaning. Flexible on prices, buyer pays shipping on everything. 

If you want more pictures of anything or more details just PM me, I am always happy to do it. It may take me several hours to get back to you, so don't worry!

First up, 2 pairs of 5.10 Asym climbing shoes. One size 7 1/2, the other size 5. Both pairs are in great condition, plenty of rubber, fabric is still colorful and new. Asking $40 per pair.

Size 7 1/2

Size 5

Next up, some Scarpa climbing shoes, These have seen some love, but have plenty of rubber left for some climbing. More aggressive than the 5.10's, but also size 7 1/2. Asking $35.

If you want to buy both the 5.10 and Scarpa 7 1/2's ill sell the 2 pairs for $70.

Pair of Oakley Sunglasses. No scratches, like new. 

Asking $40

Next up, A pair of like new Wild Woods Insulated Nordic Ski boots. Very good condition, works with NNN bindings.

Asking $50

Finally, a food jar. I love these things, so as a result I have a few to many. No dings or dents, all gaskets present and functional. Lid doubles as bowl etc. It is by Fosters Cookware, holds +/- 16 ounces. 

Asking $15

harpo-the-climber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 300

what size are the nnn boots?

Size 39, whoops! forgot to post that

to the top

one more

sunglasses are gone!

just bumping here

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started