Mountain Project Logo

FS: 5.10 Climbing Shoes, Scarpa Climbing Shoes, Oakley Sunglasses, Wild Woods ski boots, Food Jar

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Dhane Knakkergaard · · Intervale, NH · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 115

Once again doing some spring cleaning. Flexible on prices, buyer pays shipping on everything. 

If you want more pictures of anything or more details just PM me, I am always happy to do it. It may take me several hours to get back to you, so don't worry!

First up, 2 pairs of 5.10 Asym climbing shoes. One size 7 1/2, the other size 5. Both pairs are in great condition, plenty of rubber, fabric is still colorful and new. Asking $40 per pair.

Size 7 1/2

Size 5

Next up, some Scarpa climbing shoes, These have seen some love, but have plenty of rubber left for some climbing. More aggressive than the 5.10's, but also size 7 1/2. Asking $35.

If you want to buy both the 5.10 and Scarpa 7 1/2's ill sell the 2 pairs for $70.

Pair of Oakley Sunglasses. No scratches, like new. 

Asking $40

Next up, A pair of like new Wild Woods Insulated Nordic Ski boots. Very good condition, works with NNN bindings.

Asking $50

Finally, a food jar. I love these things, so as a result I have a few to many. No dings or dents, all gaskets present and functional. Lid doubles as bowl etc. It is by Fosters Cookware, holds +/- 16 ounces. 

Asking $15

harpo-the-climber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 300

what size are the nnn boots?

Size 39, whoops! forgot to post that

to the top

one more

sunglasses are gone!