Mountain Project Logo

Anyone have space at their site to share in the Valley May 5 - 7?

Original Post
dylan grabowski · · Oakland · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 55

Hey y'all,

My friend Ivy and I are looking to do some Valley climbing next week, on May 5, 6 and 7. 

We don't have a site, and are not able to get one either!

Do you have space for two at your site?

We could compensate through beer or money.

Thanks!!

Dylan

Carla R · · San Jose, CA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 110

You can try for a first-come first-served site in one of the pines campgrounds. Their internet is down (at least it was a few days ago) so you'd have to try for a site every morning as they can't record who ends up with which site and they can't book more than one night at a time. Pretty lame but might work for you to get a site. Good luck. 

Carla R wrote:

You can try for a first-come first-served site in one of the pines campgrounds. Their internet is down (at least it was a few days ago) so you'd have to try for a site every morning as they can't record who ends up with which site and they can't book more than one night at a time. Pretty lame but might work for you to get a site. Good luck. 

We'll be approaching climbs during the morning!

I'd rather just share a site with someone who has 1 tent, or is occupying one parking spot!

But thanks tough :)

John Wilder · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Feb 2004 · Points: 1,530
dylan grabowski wrote:

We'll be approaching climbs during the morning!

I'd rather just share a site with someone who has 1 tent, or is occupying one parking spot!

But thanks tough :)

Well you might have to sacrifice an early morning like everyone else and wait in line at Camp 4 for a site- this is pretty much the way it goes in the Valley if you want to camp there. 

Bumping this post, anyone think they'll have an extra spot at their site?

Thanks!

Dylan

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply