Local Rumney Climbers Want Some Cash? - Need place to park camper and shower May-Aug

Original Post
Zach Buecker · · Rumney, NH · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 105

My girlfriend and I are traveling and climbing while she takes travel nurse contracts. We are going to be in the Rumney area from May10 - Aug10. Looking for a place to park our camper. Would love to help out some local climbers and hand the cash to them instead of the campgrounds. 

Only catch is we need access to a bathroom with shower and an extension cord. Would absolutely pay for electric and water. Let me know if your interested or know anyone that would be. 

Also open to any beta on the NE (good beer, camping, must do climbing, things to see)

Aaron Guillotte · · Boston · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15

I don't live close enough to offer space and bathroom, but check out the main strip in North Conway (Rt 16/Rt 302) lots of good shops (IME is a great store for gear needs), food and drink (I like Frontside Grind for a quick morning bite and Peaches if you are going to sit down for breakfast). Also check out Moat (Moat Mountain Smokehouse and Brewing Co.), solid brewpub.  Enjoy NH!  

Ladd · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 5,510

Zach,

Check out Little House Inn and Hostel. It's in downtown Rumney and is owned by the President of the Rumney Climber's Association. Pete is a great guy and his wife and co-owner Shana are pretty awesome. They certainly have a setup that would be excellent for you!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply