WTS - Five Ten Team Shoes (Size 11.5 - $99)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Sketty · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Selling a pair of Five Ten team shoes, size 11.5. $99 includes shipping. Like-new, only worn once and still in the original box. 

Team Shoes

Bump - price drops

Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 2,755

Prana's website - if I'm reading it correctly - says a medium pant is 34-35" waist.  Does that sound like your pants?

I'm a 31 waist and a Small size prana pant fits me snug without a belt. IMO Prana's sizes tend to all be "in-between" fits - their smalls fit like a small/med and their mediums fit like a med/large.

The mediums posted have an integrated belt that when cinched up all the way will fit down to a 31 and fit me OK, but they're probably closer to a 32-35. Obviously that seems like a pretty big range, but they're stretchy (I've done yoga in my other pair) with an integrated belt so the fit is pretty versatile. 

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I own three other versions of this pant in different colors because they kick ass and are absurdly versatile (I use them for everything from a roll-up warm-weather bouldering pant to save my knees down to a pair that I covered in DWR spray and use for shoulder-season mountaineering and warm weather ice climbing in the winter with long johns underneath).

Hope that helps.

Depends what you have I guess?

El Bumpo

Mark L · · New York, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

What size are the 5.10's?  That would help.

Elliot Warner · · Claremont, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Are the pants still up for grabs?

Just sold the pants, shoes are size 11.5 and still for sale.

bump for shoes

caesar.salad · · earth · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 85

PMing you on the shoes now.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply