Mountain Project Logo

F/S CAMS!!!, Nuts,

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Brian Lavett · · Wilsonville · Joined May 2016 · Points: 250

CAMS and NUTS are SOLD

Getting rid of some Metolius Powercams, Trango Flexcams, BD nuts, Daisy chain, and some Metolius cam lube & little brushes. ALL CAMS are clean, lubed, and in perfect working condition. The slings are all great. You can get a few more seasons out of the current slings.  Or spend a few bucks and get new ones. (12) Metolius cams, 0-8, with multiples of some sizes(see photos, 3x 1's, 2x 3's,), 2 small Trango flexcams (.5 & 1), black Yates Daisy chain, and a set of Black Diamond nuts. I've also got some new webbing and about twenty feet of black 8mm tubular webbing you can have with it all. $ 500 for the set. I'll cover shipping and Paypal. 

If interested in seeing the cams work, I'll make a video and show each cam working properly, and provide a link to the video. But, it'll be tonight, after I get home from work before I can do that. They really are in great shape, and the action is smooth and easy on all of them. They really haven't ever been used all that much. 

I've also got some climbing shoes, a harness, approach shoes, and mountaineering boots for sale on Mountain Project. I'm certainly open to package deals.

Other stuff info :

Alico New Guide Boots, condition 99% new. Size 12. $150

Evolv Shamans, new model, 98% new condition, just not a good fit for me. Size 47, but run way small IMHO.

Edelweiss Scorpion Harness, size 2 ( They only make two sizes, this is the largest- fits medium through extra large) $30

Evolv Shamans, old model, lightly used, 12.5, $45

Millet trident GTX approach shoes size 12. Good used condition. $35 shipped.

You can see pictures of this other stuff in their respective posts. 

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

If you split up the cams I'd love the #1 and damn if I didn't just pay full retail for a Scorpion harness! Time machine anyone?? 

Michael Hahn · · Roseville, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 35

If you decide to split things up, I'm interested in the nuts

Justin Barrett · · Russellville, AR · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 85

If you decide to split up the cams, I'm interested in the larger Metolius cams

fromtheestuary · · North Carolina · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 60

If you split them up, I'll take a #0 and #1! 

Lol, I appreciate the interest, but I really need to sell as a set. If I sell them separately I will message all of you before I change the listing

Eric MC · · Oakland, CA · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 3

I'm interested in the 5 and 6 powercams, let me know if you decide to split them up.

Timothy Carlson · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Interested in a #1 metolius. 

I don't want to split them up, but I will do this though, I'll sell just the Metolius cams(12 cams in all) for $30 each,  plus shipping. Shouldn't be more than ten or fifteen bucks. Basically $31 a cam. You could always do what I just did with a bunch of C4s, I bought 10 new BD C4s, I only kept three. Sold the others. I'm going to post a link today, to a video of all these cams. I'll show each one, the sling, and I'll work the action on each one. They are smooth as a baby's a@$. 

Man, if I had an extra $350 lying around I would definitely do that. 

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0
Brian Lavett wrote:

I don't want to split them up, but I will do this though, I'll sell just the Metolius cams(12 cams in all) for $30 each,  plus shipping. Shouldn't be more than ten or fifteen bucks. Basically $31 a cam. You could always do what I just did with a bunch of C4s, I bought 10 new BD C4s, I only kept three. Sold the others. I'm going to post a link today, to a video of all these cams. I'll show each one, the sling, and I'll work the action on each one. They are smooth as a baby's a@$. 

So would you sell the flex cams individually? 

Bump 

Eli Boardman · · Boulder, Colorado · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 375

I'll take the package of 14 cams, daisy chain, and nuts. Paypal this afternoon.

Eli Boardman wrote:

I'll take the package of 14 cams, daisy chain, and nuts. Paypal this afternoon.

Sorry, they are sold. I didn't have a chance to mark them sold yesterday afternoon. 

Nicole K · · SD · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

nuts are already sold?  

Yes, nuts and cams are sold

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply