Mountain Project Logo

FS: Gregory Baltoro backpack, Sierra Designs sleeping bag, OR puffy, Keen boots

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Owen Bettis · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Greetings!  Going through my gear and selling off stuff I never use anymore.  First up is the Gregory Baltoro 65 pack size small, used on 3-4 trips.  Bought new winter last year. Pack is in perfect shape, well cared for, stored properly, includes removable hydration bladder/peak bagger bag and raincover.  These packs seem to run big, I am about 5'11" with pretty average build/proportions and it fit me much better than the medium. Asking $150.

Next is my slightly more used SD Ridge Runner 15 degree down bag, long.  Includes original stuff sack (not in photo but found it!) and storage bag as well.  Has served me well for a couple years, and still has many years of life left in it. Asking $80.  

Next I have a well loved OR Transcendent down hooded puffy jacket.  Same deal, has worked well and is still in good shape. Has a lot of life left in it. Size medium.  I removed the tag on it as it was uncomfortable on the neck. Shows signs of use but clean and has no rips/tears/damage. Asking $60. 

Lastly I have some used size 10 Keen hiking boots. Wore them for a bout a season on a handful of trips. Still in great shape. Absurdly comfortable boot.  Asking just $40.

To make things easy shipping will be a flat $15 for each item except the backpack which will be $20.  I live in Chico, CA so local pickup can be arranged as well!  Deals can most certainly be arranged if you are interested in more than one item. Payment will need to be through paypal so we are both covered.  I will provide tracking for sure.  If you want more images just message me and I can send others. Cheers!!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.