Mountain Project Logo

Need your UL TCU's & 00 Master Cam, pay / trade

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Goat Slayer · · Olympia, WA · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Need your very clean Metolius UL TCU's and tiny Master Cam. Will pay $35 ea. Or trade.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Master Cam #00

UL TCU's #0 #1 #2

Here's I've got to trade:

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/112815858/help-fund-my-trip-more-added-killer-deals-on-cams-carabs-technical-clothes-and-o

Message me with pics.

Xam · · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 73

Not exactly what you asked for but I've got the old (thumb-loop) style master cams in 00, 0, 1, 2, 3 in great condition that I would be willing to trade for the right deal. If you are interested, let me know what your super secret cams are.  Also, would consider as a part of a partial trade for the listed La Sportiva Nepal Cubes (Men's 44.5EU).  PM me if anything sounds good.  -M

Jerome St-Michel · · Montreal, QUÉBEC · Joined May 2015 · Points: 905

Bump

Xam · · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 73

Emailed you pics of the mastercams above and offered a trade plus cash for the boots in your other post.  Let me know if you are interested.  

Bump

?

Hey Jerome, looks like that #2 has taken a few big whippers unless I'm looking at the pictures of the lobes incorrectly.

Hey Slayer! For what purpose you think I 've bought it? ..... of course I've whipped on it! You should know that it is exactly what cams are designed for. 

Happy climbing!

Cheers,

Lol...

Bump 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply