Live in a non-traditional home in China?

Original Post
Ams · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 5

Hi folks - I work for a market research company and I'm following up on a project I posted about a month ago.  A TON (seriously, I got a lot of emails) of awesome people sent me PMs (thank you!) and fortunately, the team was able to get in touch with a few of them.  Now, we're looking for ONE PERSON in China.  There's some cash money and a free flight to Europe involved....so if you (or someone you know) fills the following criteria, send me a PM.  

1- Lives in China

2- Owns a smartphone

3- Speaks English

4- Lives in a home which is (in your opinion) unusual, progressive, or particularly distinct for the China? (For example; they live in a smart home, or a modern home constructed around the principles of Feng Shui)

Some background:

Our client is a large home retailer and they’re looking to understand a very big question; “What makes a home a ‘home’?” to a wide variety of people. To help them do this we’re undertaking a research project spanning three continents and running over six months. As part of this we’re looking for ‘Home Pioneer’s – people who have distinct, interesting, or unique points of view on the home.

We’d be asking for your participation for ten weeks of video reporting (recording 2-3 minutes of video per week on a particular subject related to the home – we’d give you the subject, and you’d use your smartphone) and attendance at a one day workshop in Europe (with flights, food and accommodation paid for and organised by us). The video reporting would start on April 18th, with the workshop scheduled for one-day between 13th – 21st May.

In return for your participation in the full ten weeks plus one day we’re offering a financial incentive, on top of being part of an awesome group of people helping shape the future of the home and a free trip to Europe.

Deadline to PM me: April 24th

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply