Mountain Project Logo

Smith Rock May 8th-May 25th

Original Post
Elliot Warner · · Claremont, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey all, 

Finishing up school, and heading up to Smith for a couple weeks and looking for partners. I climb sport 5.10-5.11 and trad a little lower. Have all the gear and a 60. Down to climb anything and everything 

Clare Ellis · · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 20

I could meet up for a few days, probably in the middle of your trip like the 17th-21st?

Elliot Warner · · Claremont, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

That would be great! 

Mallory Matheson · · Portland, OR · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I'd be interested in meeting up at Smith for a few days sometime this month! My number is 503-718-1370 if you want to get in touch

astralincoln · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Hey, I'll be up there for a bit and want to find a partner for Trout Creek! Probably late next week around the 12th through the following week

JCM · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 95
astralincoln wrote:

Hey, I'll be up there for a bit and want to find a partner for Trout Creek! Probably late next week around the 12th through the following week

Trout is closed currently. Birds. Try again later. Or go to the lower gorge at Smith.

Anne Wid · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Are you still in Smith Rocks? We would be very interested (see my own forum post), if you are still around. 

Henry Rubey · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 15

I'm looking for a partner 5.24-5.25 and climb at a similar level.

lets climb! 646.295.8079

Nicole Parsons · · Denver, CO · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 35

Hi! I'm from CO and wanted to climb Smith Rock tomorrow morning- will you be around? Let me know if you need a partner! 3033326782

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply