Poor Communication

Original Post
Ray Hellinger · · Gunnison, CO · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 175

The poor and inability communication skills is getting worse.   All the research and studies on the source is pointing obviously to email/texting/websites causing it.  Are there others that agree?  I notice it to a HUGE level.  A good example is here.  Don't get me wrong.....I like mountain project for a start to find a partner, but then it should quickly be people actually TALKING.....right?  Sorry for the complaining if it is too much to ya......but the level and amount of it is growing for sure.

Its Isaac · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

If I were an English teacher your first, second, and last sentences would all be examples of "Poor and inability communication skills". It's not email, it's not texting, it's not websites, and kids today are not worse communicators than their grandparents were. It's just of a different nature, through different mediums.

Marc801 C · · Sandy, Utah · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 0
Ray Hellinger wrote:

The poor and inability communication skills is getting worse.   All the research and studies on the source is pointing obviously to email/texting/websites causing it.  Are there others that agree?  I notice it to a HUGE level.  A good example is here.  Don't get me wrong.....I like mountain project for a start to find a partner, but then it should quickly be people actually TALKING.....right?  Sorry for the complaining if it is too much to ya......but the level and amount of it is growing for sure.

I'll say. Did you run this through an English to Gibberish translator?

John John · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Old Ray hey. Came in all guns blazing and then just got roasted.

Nathan Flaim · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 0

I'm slain.  The irony of this post has given me cancer, and now I'm dead.   

I can't imagine why people have difficulty communicating with you, given the clarity of your authorship as displayed in your query. 

John Barritt · · OKC · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 888

I believe we are starting to see the first negative signs of legalized pot use in CO 

Never post while on the pot ;)

sherb · · Loveland, Ohio & Wheat Ridg... · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 0

Your complaint seems to be, after responding to or receiving a response from a Partner post, they flake? The power of the Internet is these are low cost transactions to reach out to a large audience. Try again!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply