Sedona 5/14 - 5/28

Original Post
George Chapman · · Dresden, Maine · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 0

Trad climber looking for partner for a few days of climbing.  Have climbed Sedona before.  I lead up to 5.9, follow 5.10+.   I will have a 60m rope and my rack.  Looking for another try at Original Route on Coffee Pot.  

kodyc3 · · Camp Verde, AZ · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey George,

I'm  Game to give the Original Route a try on Coffee Pot. I can comfortably lead 5.8 ,and will follow into the 5.10's. I have a 80m rope and a full rack. 

Jesse Hart · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey George,

I've just moved in to Sedona and was excited to climb some of these epic rocks! I've done what I can free hand, but I don't have any equipment, nor people to go with. Can I join you? Or can you help point me in the direction of the next step?

FYI; I have been checked off twice on indoor climbing with ropes in the last decade, but have never gone outdoors before.

Cheers!

Jesse Hart

George Chapman · · Dresden, Maine · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 0

Jesse,

I have just the climb for you and it is one of the first I ticked.  Queen Victoria.  The first pitch is 5.6.  The rest is 5.7.  It is off Schnebly Hill Rd.  Let me know what days are good for you.  It works well with one rope and the rack I have.  If you are up for it, let me know.  Getting into Sedona on Sunday.  I'll check in then.

George

Shoot; I got wrapped up in my many goings on in Sedona and did not think check back in here. 

I am absolutely available still! Please let me know if you're still in the area or when you will be again. Email will be a more guaranteed way to reach me, else I'll do my best to come back here and check my messages. empathinity@gmail.com

Cheers,

Jesse

I will go explore up Schnebly Hill Road soon; that's twice I've been recommended it in the past 24 hours :)

dustin bowen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

I might be going by Sedona this Monday, looking to get out and do some fun moderate trad

Would have loved to climb with ya; but just getting this message now. Did you end up going Dustin?

dustin bowen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

Out here now

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply