Mountain Project Logo

Looking for outdoor climbing partners

Original Post
Yevgeniy Zebrov · · San Jose, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 11

Hi everyone, we are looking for an outdoor climbing partner or group. We live in SF and would like to start climbing outdoor top rope, lead, multi pitch, and trad. Currently we climb at the gym. The highest level that we can climb at the moment is 5.11b and v4 (some v5s). We have a car and would me more than happy to pick you up and drive. Looking to do climbs on weekends. Have been outdoors to do some bouldering at Castle Rock in SJ and Indian Rock in Berkeley. Looking for someone who has experience in outdoor climbing. If you have any questions for me let me know 

Jacob Bretz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 45

Hey Yevginiy, sorry for such a late reply. Will you still be living in SF this summer? Myself and a few friends are living in the park all summer and would love to try to link up.

We're about the same skill level and experience level. I'm from Chicago, so I've only had the opportunity to climb outdoors a handful of times.

Let me know!

-Jacob

Yevgeniy Zebrov · · San Jose, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 11

Hi Jacob, yes, I'll be living in SF this summer. What's you phone number? You message me at (916) 969-5451 

Jacob Bretz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 45

I'll send you a text!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for outdoor climbing partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started