Washington Climbing

Original Post
Sarah Thompson · · Hood River, OR · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 20

Hi All!

I am looking for someone to climb with while I'm here in WA. I'll be here for the next 3 months. I climb 5.10ish indoor, boulder up to V2 indoor, and have barely any outdoor experience. I'm looking for someone who is willing to be patient with me as I gain confidence climbing outside. I also would like to start lead climbing easier stuff inside. I started back in May of last year, so I'm coming up on a year now of climbing with some gaps in between. I am located in Eatonville, but have been driving as far as Olympia or Tacoma to climb. My weekends tend to be Thursday and Fridays. Let me know if you're interested!

Best,

Sarah

Dante L · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 15

If your up for some Index fun, yes there are some easy and fun climbs at index and they only get better from there.

Let me know

D

BrokenChairs BrettC · · Sultan, WA · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 245

I'll be in the Seattle area from Tomorrow till Sunday. Weather permitting I'm down to get out. I'll lead whatever we decide to get on unless you want it. I can bring a double rack with some extras of hands if you have a rope. I'm also down to do a session at Edgeworks (any seattle based gym really) as well if the weather doesn't cooperate.  Hit me up 801-six three 3-five 6 seven 7. 

Sarah Thompson · · Hood River, OR · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 20

@Dante,

I might just be up for that! Let's get in touch when it's a little warmer. I'll send you a message with my number.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply