Mountain Project Logo

Left climbing shoes in Black Corridor

Original Post
Micah Klesick · · Charlotte, NC · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 3,971

Was climbing at 2nd pullout yesterday, and my trad shoes were in my bag, and I must have taken them out while climbing in the Black Corridor yesterday, as I can't find them now, and that was the last place I remember seeing them. They are yellow Evolv Addicts with a blue/white sling clipped to them. If anyone found them, please PM me and we can work out shipping details! 

Thanks!!

Sherri Lewis · · Sequim, WA · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 316

I noticed a pair of shoes with some webbing and (I think) a roll of tape next to the tree near the first few climbs in the Black Corridor today.   They caught my attention because no one seemed to be climbing anywhere near them, so I wondered if they were left behind.  Not sure if we are headed back in there tomorrow, but if so, I will grab them for you if they are still there.

Micah Klesick · · Charlotte, NC · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 3,971

That's the ones! Please let me know! Thanks!

Sherri Lewis · · Sequim, WA · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 316

Hey Micah,

I think we are going to do a multipitch tomorrow rather than crag, so it doesn't look like we'll be able to grab your shoes.   Sorry, and hope some other good samaritan can pick them up for you.  Good luck!

Sherri

Steve Williams · · The state of confusion · Joined Jul 2005 · Points: 235

Sherri

Are you living in NV now?  Your work is still on my wall--only in a new house with a much more prominent placement!

Hope you're well!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada
Post a Reply to "Left climbing shoes in Black Corridor"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started