Mountain Project Logo

TRADE: La Sportiva (Men's) Solutions size 36 with Women's Miura VS/Solutions size 36.5

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Kathie R · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 260

I have a pair of La Sportiva Solutions size 36 used a couple of times on plastic that I am looking to trade for a 36.5 Women's Solutions/Miura VS.  These are way too small for my feet.  I was hoping they would stretch with use but I could not break them in without breaking my feet!  

leo qiu · · Davis, CA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 38

Hi Kathie, I have a pair of brand new 35 LS Skwama(new, in the box with tag attached). It is said it would stretch a bit more than solutions(some would argue it would stretch 1-1.5 more than solutions). Would you consider for a trade? I am willing to add some cash to offset the difference.

Yes, I'd consider it if it fits at that size I would definitely do it. Let me do some research on the shoe first, if you don't mind. I am unfamiliar with this model. Thanks

Hi Kathie,

Yeah, take your time! I would recommend actually try them on in your local store if they have them! The sizing is a lot different than Solutions! 

Thanks

leo

I couldn't find one to try in store and with sizing down a full size, I'm a little hesitant to say yes until I try one on.  I am a 36 on the Miura vs women's a 36/35.5 on the Katanas and a 36/36.5 on the Solutions.  Let me find a store over this weekend & I'll let you know.

still interested?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply