New schedule. Need weekday splatte, shelf, wet mountain, NM partners. Occasional Black Canyon.

Original Post
highaltitudeflatulentexpulsion · · Colorado · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 0

Just got my finalized schedule today. I will have Sunday, Monday, and Tues free until I die (or ask to change).

This could be an awesome situation or a pain in the ass depending on partners.

I'm just as interested in sport or trad. I wouldn't mind bolting a few routes I have my eye on. I would like to explore the wet mountains. I have never climbed shelf in the shade, I'd try that too. I'm totally psyched on NM. El Rito, capulun, Diablo, white rock, Rio grande, etc. I'm happy to drive there and check it out.

I have all the necessary gear. 20+ years on the rock. I'm safe. Basically solid through 5.11, have led a lot harder, I don't do that often anymore but am willing to try. Some people seem to think that climbing with an RN is good. This is especially true you need a Foley catheter mid pitch or need me to put on sterile gloves before that nasty crimperfest.

I live and work in Pueblo. Like I said, I'm totally down to drive lots of places. I left the greater front range off the list. It'll stay off the list too, I'm just not interested. New Mexico people, I'm totally willing to drive down and meet you.

Hit me up if you want some adventure.

Jonathan Stickel · · Golden, CO · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 80

PM sent.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply