Mountain Project Logo

Climbing and Mt. Biking Road Trip, YES PLEASE! Teacher Seeking FUN Down to Earth Chica who Climbs and Mt. Bikes June 14-June 30.

Original Post
Jade Everett · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

I'm seeking a super fun adventurous gal pal for some road tripping climbing/mt. biking action. I'm planning on going to Central Utah, Southern Colorado, Central Colorado, maybe southern Wyoming...who knows where else. I'm headed to a wedding in Chicago. You could catch a ride with me and we could climb/mt. bike along the way. I have friends and family that would probably climb/mt. bike with us. I plan to camp the whole way/ stay with friends/family if that's cool. You would have to fly out of Denver/Chicago around June 30th. I'm meeting up with my husband in Chicago and then going to spend time with our family afterwards. I'm an OK climber that wants to get way bettter. I can lead sport 5.9 and follow 5.11a. I have never lead on trad but really want to learn. I boulder V3. I just learned how to lead a couple of months ago, but I'm improving every week. I mt. bike probably better than I climb but nothing crazy and draw the line at hucking cliffs for sure. I like technical routes and my favorite terrain so far is Moab. The Whole Enchilada is my favorite trail.

Let's go have some crazy adventures full of good beer, car games (bring it), lots of mountain biking, and good climbing! First we should meet and make sure we jive. I definitely would like to climb with you before we just head off as well.  Spending over 15 days can be wearing on any relationship. I get along with most people unless you voted for Trump, then it probably won't work out. :-) Text me if your into it. (720)273-7030. We can plan it together as well. I'm semi-flexible. 

Jade

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply