Lake Tahoe Area Climbing Partner

Original Post
Melinda Russell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

I am looking for anyone interested in climbing near Tahoe this season. I currently live in Incline Village and am always looking for new crags and new people for climbing! I am mostly interested in Sport and Bouldering (lead up to 11b and boulder up to V5), as I do not have a trad rack just yet. I have knowledge of areas that will be dry, so don't worry if you haven't explored many crags in Tahoe.

I'm mostly just looking for a responsible, trust-worthy partner that is stoked to get outside on some real rock and have a great time! Send me a message on here if you're interested. :)

Chasing Choss · · California · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 378

When the snow clears out I am game!!!

Joe albright · · west shore lake tahoe, ca · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 0
Melinda Russell wrote:

I am looking for anyone interested in climbing near Tahoe this season. I currently live in Incline Village and am always looking for new crags and new people for climbing! I am mostly interested in Sport and Bouldering (lead up to 11b and boulder up to V5), as I do not have a trad rack just yet. I have knowledge of areas that will be dry, so don't worry if you haven't explored many crags in Tahoe.

I'm mostly just looking for a responsible, trust-worthy partner that is stoked to get outside on some real rock and have a great time! Send me a message on here if you're interested. :)

Hey I live in Pineland have a trad rack an love to climb . I work at sunnyside restaurant on the west shore.  I would like to find new folks to climb with that know the area . I just moved here from telluride Colorado 5 months ago.  

Daniel Ma · · Truckee, Ca · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 15

Pm'd ya

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply