Alaska Adventure Partner for May

Original Post
Matt DiTullio · · Boulder, Colorado · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 0

I am looking for a general adventure partner for the month of May. I've been traveling with a regular partner, but he will be working on Denali for the month of May. I have an open bed in my Winnebago.

Enjoy ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing, mountaineering, trekking/backpacking, mountain biking, ice/rock climbing. Experienced backcountry skier, intermediate biker, novice-intermediate mountaineer, intermediate rock, novice ice.

WFR and AIARE 1 certified.

Looking for someone who is excited to explore the area and adventure, as I just arrived and have a couple months to do as much as I can. The only specific objective I have in mind is the eklutna traverse, and I'm doing the bomber traverse this coming week.

Cheers!

Marion Cambrelin · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Matt,

I will be working/based out of Fairbanks, Alaska May 29-August 11 if you are still around. I would be interested in any weekend adventure. I am comfortable with bouldering, trad, sport, aid... I am pretty inexperienced with ice/mountaineering but willing to learn. Let me know if you are interested/still around!

Cheers,

Marion

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply