Partners 4/16-4/30

Original Post
Fritz j · · boulder, co · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Everyone. I have two weeks off of work and need partners! I pretty much want to climb 7 days a week with a few rest days mixed in. I am coming from Denver and will be out there this weekend. Hoping to hit Zion, Indian Creek, Castle Valley, etc. Let me know if you want to meet up.

I can lead 10-11 cracks and will toprope or project harder stuff. Multi pitch or single pitch are both good with me. I'd also like to do some longer, easier climbs too. I have a double rack and a 70m rope.

matthoffman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey I'm in the same boat as you, headed out to Utah in my van on 4/15 or 4/16 and will be there for a month(?).  No specific starting point in mind but coming from Albequerque area.  Leading in the same range, have double rack and 70m rope, super stoked to do some badass desert climbing.  I'm down to meet you wherever, call or text 619-871-0502 and we can link up!!!!!!!

-Matt

Jeremy Lubkin · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 0

Matt - you're not the same Matt Hoffman that was once in Portland, OR are you?

I'm in St George until April 30 and free any day. I hurt my hand a bit so can't put it in cracks yet, but if anyone wants to clip bolts, I'm free.

Jonathan Stickel · · Golden, CO · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 85

I have a tentative partner for 4/23 (Sun) but need a partner for 4/24-25 (Mon-Tue). Send me a PM. Thanks.

Fritz j · · boulder, co · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

partner found. Thanks everyone

Mitch Stubbs · · Boulder · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0

Hey guys, I've got a week or so to bust out some sweet climbs at the Creek starting thursday 4/27. Double rack and rope myself, let's send some hand and finger cracks! Hit me up at 303-929-6632. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply