Climbing partners 13june to 15july

Original Post
mateu · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

Hy everyone!

I'm spanish and this summer I will stay in california from 13 june to 15 july. My only purpose is to climb but I travel alone so I'm searching for climbing partners. I would prefer to go trad climbng and multipich routes but I'm oppened to all kind of proposals. Here in spain i can lead trad 5.10a, I climb fluently A2/A3, and I have send sport climbing 5.11c. But I have climbed very little in perfect granite cracks so I don't know how I will respond to it...

Bridger Bjorklund · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Mateu,

I am wanting to do some climbing in Yosemite during the month of June.  Give me a call 507-402-2426 or email at bmbjorklund08@ole.augie.edu if you want to climb.  I have all necessary trad gear

Bridger

Sabina Allemann · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hola Mateu,

im looking for a climbing partner from around June 23 to July 12. I've been climbing for 20 years - prefer trad and multi pitch. Started climbing in Yosemite and do love granite cracks :-). I have tons of gear...feel free to send me an email if interested saballemann@hotmail.com

cheers, Sabina

Ross Martin · · San Francisco, California · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

Hey

I'm flexible with my schedule and want to climb lots this summer in Yosemite, I lead +/- 5.9 and am getting into big wall this season. I have a triple rack, many ropes, camping gear, vehicle, etc. Let me know if you want to set something up... though be warned the valley can get really hot in the summer. 

Sabina Allemann · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0
Ross Martin wrote:

Hey

I'm flexible with my schedule and want to climb lots this summer in Yosemite, I lead +/- 5.9 and am getting into big wall this season. I have a triple rack, many ropes, camping gear, vehicle, etc. Let me know if you want to set something up... though be warned the valley can get really hot in the summer. 

Hey Ross-get in touch if you're interested in possibly climbing together in June/July.  Saballemann@hotmail.com

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply